First of all, you will need to change the DNS servers to our nameservers dns1.aicheaphosting.com and dns2.aicheaphosting.com.
If the domain is registered with aicheap, please do the following:
• Login to your aicheap account > Domains button
• Click on Manage Domains and click on the domain you would like to use with our hosting
• Click on Tranfer DNS to Webhost (or Domain Name Server Setup )
• Select Use aicheap Hosting DNS Servers
• Click Save Changes
Now you may add the new name as an Addon Domain at cPanel. For that please do the following:
- Login to your cPanel;
- Go to the menu “Domains” -> “Addon Domains”;
- Fill in all the required fields with necessary information (it's not necessary to change such fields as the “Subdomain/Ftp Username” and ”Document Root”, these fields will be filled automatically);
- Click on the “Add domain” button;
- A new Addon domain will appear in the “Modify Addon Domain” table.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Apache version 2.4.10 PHP version 5.4.31 MySQL version 5.5.37-cll...
1. Log into your GoDaddy account. 2. Click the Launch button on the Domains line.3. Click on the...
How can I change the nameservers for my domain? In order to change the nameservers for your...
Overview You can use this interface to forward copies of one address's incoming emails to...
What forms of payment do you accept?We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal,Where can I find your...