In Order to add domain to your cpanel account, every one has to follow the instruction listed below.
First of all, you will need to change the DNS servers to our nameservers dns1.aicheaphosting.com and dns2.aicheaphosting.com.
If the domain is registered with aicheap, please do the following:
• Login to your aicheap account > Domains button
• Click on Manage Domains and click on the domain you would like to use with our hosting
• Click on Tranfer DNS to Webhost (or Domain Name Server Setup )
• Select Use aicheap Hosting DNS Servers
• Click Save Changes
Now you may add the new name as an Addon Domain at cPanel. For that please do the following:
- Login to your cPanel;
- Go to the menu “Domains” -> “Addon Domains”;
- Fill in all the required fields with necessary information (it's not necessary to change such fields as the “Subdomain/Ftp Username” and ”Document Root”, these fields will be filled automatically);
- Click on the “Add domain” button;
- A new Addon domain will appear in the “Modify Addon Domain” table.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution